Original topic:

Problems with samsung flagship

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 10:53 AM)
mohit52
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I've been using samsung flagships for last 8 years.
First it was note 3 then note 8 and then now note 9.
But nothing seems to last hardware or software wise.
They tends to get slow after 1.5 years and their ports give out...buttons fall off...and then display fails. 
All this within 3 year.
I would like to share my latest annoyonce with note 9.
1. Its gives a error whenever i try to plug in my charger...that moisture has been detected...but phone has no where near to water in last 3 months... because I've not been outside of house...due to pandemic.
2. Note 9 has a stereo speakers...but now the top speakers (phone receiver) has buzzing sound at more than 50% volume.
3. My volume button fell down automatically one day...it still works...but... I can't remove my cover cause that's what's holding it up.
4. Battery life has taken a big toll in these recent days...i get somewhere around 3-3.5 hrs of screen on time on single charge. I used to get 4-5hrs easily.

My verdict is i wouldn't recommend any samsung flagship phone to any of the people i love...but definitely to my enemy 😂

7 Comments
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Mangloo
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Lol bro sad to hear that.
0 Likes
shadab923
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
note 9 biggest problem screen becomes green with horizontal lines after the one ui 2.1 updates and samsung still not working on it
0 Likes
mohit52
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
oh yeah... forgot about one ui bugs😂
They fix one bug in update and then introduce 3 more bugs. That's samsung update in nutshell...if u are lucky to get one😂
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
It seems the display needs replacement ( thats what SC will say) and cost will be much higher than actual exchange or selling price of phone. All thanks to Samsung
0 Likes
mohit52
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
my point... India's market is not mature enough for flagship phone...like in us or Canada...u can go in stores and upgrade ur old phone into a new phone for almost nothing...so they don't have to face all these problems that we face in india... because truth of the matter any electronic device won't last more than 4 year... whether u buy 70k samsung or 10k mi.
0 Likes
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Mangloo
0 Likes