Original topic:

Why note 10+ and s10 + series is wasted device ? Talking about it .

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 10:12 PM)
RimpaSinghSidhu
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
No name in list in update UI 5.0, but s10 and Note 10 lite in update lists its thinking about then buy flagship device buy and other budget phone 📱 buy its main problems with ours and now all customers thinking 🤔 then buy flagship device 🙄, 10 series is main stonewall for Samsung not do with user's .
13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Don't buy samsung product. I am facing issues and even service centre is failed to solve one ui software bug in my phone.
0 Likes
RimpaSinghSidhu
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Really, services not bad 🤔, my experience with Samsung good ,some care center do its by the way all not bad try other services center solved issue 99% bro. I try 3 services center only one not good 2 solved issue with out any fees.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
They already got 3 years of software updates so now they will get only 1yr of security update
0 Likes
RimpaSinghSidhu
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
It's bad idea of one year upgrade
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Bro 5g has launched you can go for s series or note 20 series
0 Likes
RimpaSinghSidhu
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Yes it's main reason of marketing of 5g devices. It's last edge screen devices now I prefer to buy flat display, case many problems with curve devices, thanks bro any flat display devices you can prefer to use better cameras only Samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
S22+ or wait for S23+ if you are not in hurry
0 Likes
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
These things depends on update policy
S10l and note 10l launched with android 10 and promised to get 3 os updates and non lites were launched with android 9 so android 12 last
0 Likes
RimpaSinghSidhu
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Yes bro
0 Likes