Original topic:

Overheating problem

(Topic created on: 04-10-2021 09:32 AM)
Saad333
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I bought note 10 lite 6 months ago and it was probably on of the worst decision of my life.The display has color shifting issue and red, yellowish tint even with cool tone display setting.So I went to the ccc(1st time) but they said it was normal:( But that's not the main problem,the main problem is heating.It overheats a lot so I can't hold the phone for a long time.I don't play games so I thought the exynos processor won't be a problem.Alas!I was wrong.Whenever I multitask,it overheats. It is so irritating.I will go the customer care center after lockdown.I went to the ccc again(2nd time) because half of the display was showing red tit,two different colours in one display.They said they might have to change the display but they can't fix it before lockdown because it was starting tomorrow(1 week lockdown).So I decided I will go there again after the lockdown. It's a terrible feeling.I feel like I have bought pain and suffering with 50,000 taka.Thanks samsung ,,,,I will remember this for a long time.
9 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The Exynos processor is not the problem here. Something else is. Ask service center to repair your device and file a complaint if they continue saying that it is normal.
Saad333
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks for your comment.I hope they will fix all the problems otherwise I am done with samsung.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Are you bengali?
0 Likes
Saad333
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes.
0 Likes
adi1990vyas
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
This is an old processor... me too facing heating issues when multitask
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
yes a old processor...but still our processor is much better than the new 990...atleast at heat levels😂
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Saad333
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Please don't give me warm regards because my smartphone is already warm:xd
How about cool regards?
adi1990vyas
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
They gave me same response... actually you know what samsung blatantly wants to avoid the heating issue problem.. by giving non useful responses.