Original topic:

Overheating Issues.

(Topic created on: 03-30-2021 11:38 AM)
Srikrishna01
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I use a Samsung Note10 Lite. After using for sometime the phone gets extremely hot. I don't do high performance gaming or any similar performance stuff. 

I use my phone for checking WhatsApp, calls, messages and browsing. The phone gets heated up too quickly. This happens while talking on phone for sometime and charging it. Using it since a year and many updates have come but this issues still remains the same. It's irritating. 
12 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Since when this issue started?
0 Likes
Srikrishna01
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Since the beginning. I used A50 earlier and this was there for that as well.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Since beginning and you still waiting dear, you should visit service centre once
0 Likes
Srikrishna01
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes because this was there even on my A50.
0 Likes
mVamsi
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
It is exynos bro, cant help. They are known for heating. Let us hope they fix this in upcoming exynos chips
0 Likes
Srikrishna01
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Oh...! No other solution?
0 Likes
mVamsi
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I guess no bro, cause usually exynos phones will get hot quickly. In my case i will leave my S20 aside for 10-20 minutes. If u experience severe heat then pls go to the service center as others mentioned
Srikrishna01
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Sure. Thanks for the info 👍🏻
Galaxy Note
While charging the phone pls avoid using it... that causes increased over heating.

Also long duration of calls can also heat up the phone.

If the phone abnormally heats up, then pls take it to the nearest service center. They perform certain tests and check the temperature if the phone is abnormally heating.