Original topic:

Now more issue added

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 08:51 AM)
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Now one more issue added in galaxy note 10plus after update android 10 one ui 2.1. 
**battery draining fast, 
**heating issue, 
**suddenly app crashing
And now new more issue added like
** fast charging stopped working at battery level 49%  and sometime 70% 
** wallpapers rotate automatically 
I dont know why samsung did this in its **bleep** new update...why didnt they check after releasing update and why didnt they answer our issues and solutions..
Shame on you samsung...

7 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
If you want your phone to work perfectly take your data backup and reset phone to factory default
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I did it already...factory reset twice time and one time hard reset...but problem not solved...
0 Likes
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I hard reset the mobile but the problem is still the same. Do not know ever since it has updated 2.1, the condition of the mobile has deteriorated since then.
0 Likes
av04
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Try deleting the cache partition. It might help. This is different from deleting app cache. I am not facing any of the issues that you have mentioned. As soon as I updated, I deleted the cache partition and also the app cache. Battery life is excellent for me, charging from 20% to 92% took 47 min, no app crashing and no heating issues.
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
how to delete cache partition?
0 Likes
av04
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given steps:

1)Close background running apps.
2)Uninstall the unnecessary apps.

Overheating--Follow the link for more details :- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

Please be assured and to resolve "Battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1)Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
2) Close background running apps:-Tap on recent key and close the background running application.

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

You may need to try clearing the app cache and data within your Settings to resolve "App crash" issue:

>>Launch your settings>apps>crashing app>storage>touch clear cache &clear data.

Please be assured and to resolve "Charging" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes