Original topic:

Note9 display flickering

(Topic created on: 03-10-2020 10:30 AM)
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone facing display flickering at particular brightness? Without any physical damage my note 9 started flickering at 50% of brightness.. no issues with 30 or below brightness and more than 50 seems somewhat ok but flicking sometimes. Any solution? Service center always want me to change display and it cost 17 to 18k.
16 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
reset the phone its software glitch
0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I did. but no help. even went to safe mode, wiped cache. hard reset also done. My display have not even a single scratch
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Then the display is damaged from inside. Let me give you an example, heart attacks don't occur because of external injuries. Similarly, something might be damaged inside and its not visible on the outside.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
then it must be the screen ribbon cable that has been detached did you pressure the display or something else
0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
hmm.. so the only solution is display change? service guy not even opened the mobile and simply by seeing my mobile at first glance told to change the display
0 Likes
Roger01
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
blacks looks pixelated?
0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
no, like screen burn in.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1) Adjust the brightness of the device then check (Setting-->Display-->Brightness).

2) Run the device in Safe mode and check the issue.

3) If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Already done all the steps.. Still issue is there..
0 Likes