Original topic:

Samsung note 9 flickering yellowish display and horizontal line

(Topic created on: 06-08-2020 10:17 AM)
RajiAgil
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

I have issues like flickering yellow display with faint horizontal lines on my screen .tried updates but no use..kindly solve the issue..its very disgusting to have such an issue for an expensive handset lik samsung note9

11 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Nobody can do anything about your issue as it's the result of March Update provided by Samsung. wait for next update.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
march update has caused this issue wait for next if Samsung can fix this with software update
0 Likes
jay222
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I'm also facing the same issue right after the March update. I have talked to the customer service representative about the same and for the April, May, June update but no information about the same.
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Please be patient with your device until the next update!
0 Likes
niyazshaik
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
same issue here
0 Likes
Gabbymonster
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have a 10 month onld note 9 running Andriod 10 with latest samsung update yes - since March 2020 my creen has beome haze and colours not as rich as my current S3 tab and A9pro and all prior samsung phones. recently, 1 day ago horizontal lines appeared and the brightness of screen dropped dramatically by 60% art least VERY annoyed and pissed with this display issue or software created issue. Another friend with another note 9 also encoutered this and the displayed "died" within 24 hours - how do we fix this Samsung ??
0 Likes
Tejdeepk
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have been facing the same issue and was frustrated in such a level that I wanted to break my phone into 9 pieces which I bought after great research and hardened money.
after so many follow ups, troubleshooting and googling, finally I have got a notification for June patch. I'm really unsure and uncomfortable to install it on my device as I dont have trust whether it will fix the issues caused by March'20 patch or create new problems to note 9.
can any one confirm if the new patch has fixed the issues on your mobile please?
0 Likes
jay222
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
No it didn't
0 Likes
Tejdeepk
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have got July update. did any one else got it or updated their phone with July update? just checking if that fixed the issue?
0 Likes