Original topic:

Note 9

(Topic created on: 11-17-2019 02:35 AM)
Ravneet215
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
When I click a picture with a flash there is a blue flare.....my father and  uncle have the same problem....we all have the note 9 blue colour and face the same problem . Is it a manufacturing defect  ???
9 Comments
Sohel321
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I clicked the picture with the flash and saw. I did not see any blue flame in my stomach.
0 Likes
Ravneet215
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
and this is not the first time
0 Likes
Ravneet215
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks for the tip.....although I have done that
0 Likes
Balu332
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro did you installed any camere Protectors?
0 Likes
Balu332
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Ok bro i faced similar issue when i had a tempered glass lens protector installed on camera
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
there is no issue with ur camera or flash. it's the same with all note 9. Carefully check, flash on note 9 is on right side, wen we take images with rear camera flash effect reverses and more impact of flash goes on left side of the subject which we click. But this blue tinge or glare comes only wen subject is exposed, I mean wen u click pic from distance.Try clicking image with flash of a close object or person, there won't be any glare. I m sure. I went to service centre few months back , counter checked the issue with other note 9 they had there, it was same with other devices too. Need not worry. No software , no hardware issue.
Galaxy Note
Just click an image of ur hand with flash ON. If u don't find any glare, everything is fine then. That's the best way to check. Reference image attached 👇
Ravneet215
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
went to the service centre....they said there is a problem and said it would be sorted out but haven't been able to
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1) Clear the Cache of the camera (setting>>apps>>camera>>storage>>clear data and cache).
2) Do the reset settings of the camera (camera>>setting>>reset setting).
3) Turn on the Auto Flash (If Available in the Device).
4)  Check the Picture size (Camera Capacity) in camera setting (It should be Max according to Camera Capacity).
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes