Original topic:

Note 9 Screen Problem

(Topic created on: 04-12-2020 11:39 PM)
PrabhatRanjanbihar
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi All, You may have seen this problem already in community forum by many other Note9 Users.

Im also facing this issue from past 10 days.

1)Initially, when I unclock phone by pressing power button the display was changed to dim colour(mostly yellowish) and with horizantal lines displayed when the brightness is below 50%.

After tried with multiple times pressing on power button the display came to normal.

2) Next stage is its not normal with power button. I have to kept my phone aside for some time to get back to normal display. Its been 15 to 20 min then.

3) Now, I would get normal display only in morning because we keep phone idle in night. So I canged to lock screen power off from 30 Sec to 10 Minutes. So that my screen wont turn off and I can keep the display normally. If I forgot to use or kept aside more than 10 then my screen would go off and phone get locked so that display **bleep** again irritation starts with that discoloration probelm. 

4) If display changes to yellowish to reduce the horizantal lines problem I need to increase the brightness to 80 or 85% but this causing my phone with another problem "heating issue". Display is burning like we kept phone on fire some time.

Initially I thought this was my problem and I felt like dragged to worst situation in this hard time. After searching in community and google I have got to know that Many other(mostly hundreds) members also facing the same issue.

@Samsung need to respond on this issue and they must answer these questions to their customers.

If problem persists in one or two devices randomly we can accept that we may feel like "this is my fate as I got this defected device and it was gone after warranty". 

But this problem could be seen many devices( that too at a same time frame. Its not common problem which can be seen on one or two devices..

Its already reported in many websites like #PhoneArena, #AndroidAuthority, #9to5Google as Note 9 customers facing serious display problem after recent software update. However, we didnt here any word from our #Samsung about this issue. Like 
1)Are they going to fix this next software update?
2)Would they help their customers to repair if not problem solved by software update?
3) Why did it happen in many devices at same time and the same problem? What is the main cause or glitch here?
4)How could this can be solved ? (Aprt from same sterio type answer "Go to nearest service center")
We all know, without any specific guidelins from Samsung officially service center guys would surely says its display problem you need to replace the display which will cost about 19 or 20K for each individual.

Seriously? Do we need to suffer by spending 20K for company's mistake? If not company mistake how could this problem persists in hundreds of devices at a same time? Are they bugging by software? Or they selling damaged/malfunctioned devices?

9 Comments
pk249717
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/s9-plus-or-note-9-screen-flickering-problem-after-updat...
I also facing same problem my s9 plus device after updating my mobile let's fight united
0 Likes
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
bro created telegram group for this problem. Pls join and let us all fight together.
0 Likes
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Bro, You need to explain your own problem, If you copied it may get deleted our two posts by moderator or admin in the name of spamming. Please try to explain in your words. However, Thanks for posting the issue in forum and letting community know about this.
0 Likes
pk249717
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I dont copy anything in your post
0 Likes
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
not you bro, this original post member. it's all my post, he just copied without pictures and the links I've posted in my post.
0 Likes
maddynote9
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes with me too few days ago the Same problem, I used at night when I woke up, screen starts behaving like this. I am with you.
0 Likes
rahulbarua
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

yes, buddy is facing the same issue that you mention in your points .why would pay for it for the company mistake even they don't respond on this issue .we have to get together and post this problem on Twitter, Facebook after that they will come on line.

0 Likes
Samsung_pmNy1zJ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Facing same issue on my note 9. Is it resolved?

0 Likes
Dafuq
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Guys

My device that is becoming less and less usable.

i created a group on telegram

T.me/Note9ScreenProblem

Please join in because together we can make them hear our voices!

They just broke our phones with an update and not taking responsability for it!

0 Likes