Original topic:

s9 plus or note 9 screen flickering problem after updating March security patch.

(Topic created on: 04-12-2020 03:02 AM)
pk249717
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
After updating March update in my mobile started brightness problem, problem was
0 -- 20%  normal working. 
20%--50% yellows screen and horizontal line comes
50%---100% only yellow screen.

* following % showing brightness level

This problem happened not only with me it also happened with many s9 and note 9 users
Pls fix up this issue asap.
In calling to service center and live chat box they giving idea to run the mobile safe mode or hard reset but nothing is working.
And cost of display repair is 20,500 approx which is currently not affordable for me.
I have no any another option to use mobile as it is and create hate every one mind for sumsung until it is fix.😡😡

I also know intimate something their is no any physical damage happened.

Pls guys widespread this comment to many pepole unless it is officially solve or comment if you facing same problem.

Pls suggest a solution if any.😢😢
17 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes... same thing happened to me...i gave feedback and i reset the phone... now it's almost time but yellow light randomly appears not
0 Likes
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yours s9 not note9
0 Likes
Pranab1983
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same thing happened to me is it software problem or hardware problem
pk249717
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the problem is same which mentioned me above
Pranab1983
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung please help us
pk249717
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
something this type of error happen with me
0 Likes
Juliany
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same problem for me since the march update on S9

0 Likes
Abhi_
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

It seems Samsung is going Apple's way. The same thing happened with my Note 8 as well. After the December or January update, the screen discoloration started. Samsung seems to knowingly doing these to promote sale of their newly launched devices. Way to go Samsung, to leave behind the flagship owners in dismay..