Original topic:

Note 8, Android 10 Update

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 06:06 PM)
zebishek
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung you need to give atleast 3 OTA updates for their flagship phones. I am using Note 8, it's an excellent device no lag whatsoever. Note series launches somewhere around August- September when new android version is available in the market but they simply doesn't go with latest android and update it after two three months and call it, its first OTA update and give another OTA update, their part is over. My question is that why Samsung doesn't give 3 OTA updates specifically for Note series if they are charging so much from us but doesn't give what we need. Samsung you need to change your 2 OTA update policy atleast for flagship devices.

11 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Stay on Android 9 man! You are good to go. There is absolutely nothing new in Android 10 other than some animations.
treeidiot
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
those animations are major since Samsung's ui based on Android 9 is very laggy,no u can't even try to contradict this.
earlier when i bought a Samsung based on pie i was hating using my phone.
after Android 10 it's exactly the opposite
Drs10pluspc
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
right
mudassarfa
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I totally agree. all the s series and note series should get 3 major os upgrade as they have very powerful hardware and cost more
treeidiot
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
what about the fact that you knew about the policy and still bought and s8 and now u are crying.
kersy
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
what policy? and he is talking about note8... dont suckup to Samsung
treeidiot
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
oh nice note 8 gets 3 updates...yea ok. I've already clearly stated what i meant
kersy
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
they don't care once they have sold the product. they dont even bother to respond.
Galaxy Note
They should support as long as the hardware permits them