Original topic:

black color is not anymore black in my note 8 ..... it is washed out

(Topic created on: 08-12-2019 02:18 PM)
imdkaushal
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I am using galaxy note 8 for almost 3 years. Yesterday i was using my phone and it got shut down due to low battery.... on plugging it in what i see is their is little greenish grey film or layer on screen ... change was soo drasctic that anyone can tell that black is looking light grey. It is also burning the color in images n video that i play.... by making grey area completely dark and which looks like a patch. This was really not acceptable for use. I always been a note fan using it since note 3 n planning to buy 10 soon but this kind of issue makes me think again on investing in samsung!

....do something to fix this issue i already performed 2 factory rest ....didnt helped ...so kindly consider this issue and prove the trust that u are meant for samsung.
22 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
change of display
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
does your display got burned or what
0 Likes
imdkaushal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
looks like burnt in some dark part of image n video
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
this means you have battery problem your battery is dying and secondly your display got burn in those areas . well if want to invest then go note 9 don't go note 10 because your going to miss the head phone jack if you use the most
0 Likes
imdkaushal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
battery is quiet fine i believe i easily spend a day with full charge
0 Likes
imdkaushal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
also when phone boots up black color displays perfect as it were n as it should but as soon as home screen appear everything looks dull...until i crank the brightness very high
0 Likes
kunal5
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
start the phone in safe mode after that restart the mobile and den clear cache partition and see if the grey lines appear or not
0 Likes
imdkaushal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
tried everything.... be it booting in safe mode or clearing cache ..even i performed factory rest twice...
0 Likes
imdkaushal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
like this image is have a lot of black color shades ...before it used to be blended as together to create a perfect gradient but now my screen is creating fringes n patches of different shades like pink gery red n so on...
0 Likes