Original topic:

black color is not anymore black in my note 8 ..... it is washed out

(Topic created on: 08-12-2019 02:18 PM)
imdkaushal
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I am using galaxy note 8 for almost 3 years. Yesterday i was using my phone and it got shut down due to low battery.... on plugging it in what i see is their is little greenish grey film or layer on screen ... change was soo drasctic that anyone can tell that black is looking light grey. It is also burning the color in images n video that i play.... by making grey area completely dark and which looks like a patch. This was really not acceptable for use. I always been a note fan using it since note 3 n planning to buy 10 soon but this kind of issue makes me think again on investing in samsung!

....do something to fix this issue i already performed 2 factory rest ....didnt helped ...so kindly consider this issue and prove the trust that u are meant for samsung.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
display problem
0 Likes
kunal5
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
this was my problem 2 days ago bt after doing wht i told u no problem till now if u go to service center they will tell you to replace they told me also
0 Likes
imdkaushal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
exactly... those are good for nothing i must say.
0 Likes
babi07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
live chat Samsung support
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
It's time to replace the display. I have faced this issue on my note 8. All of a sudden blue patches appeared on the screen. With in one or two hours the screen completely turned blue and after a few hours display was not working at all.
Screen replacement is the only solution. For AMOLED displays the replacement cost will be almost 30% or up of the total device price.
0 Likes
imdkaushal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
if i have to go for screen replacement then i would rather opt to buy new phone
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Wise decision.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
friend ,this is called display burn in issue...only possible way to change display...most of time this issue happens with super amoled display when you stick on something for long time with high brightness
0 Likes
harshgupta1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

Thanks for giving this info.

0 Likes
kohliteena29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

usable posts

0 Likes