I Have been using note 20 ultra from past 4 days and can tell you the below for sure :
1. This is true luxury to hold in one's hand.
2. Price is not Rs 1.05 lacs, its ( 1.05 - 09-.10 ) = Rs 86k if you opt for cashback..and it will further comes down if you want to go with exchange..
3. If you are switching from Note 8/9 then you have to struggle using inbuilt finger prints but you will use to it in a while. Also there is more edge due to less screen bagels, so accidental touch would be there..
4. When you move the device you will notice some object moving sound, that is normal as the same is of micro lens used in the device..
5.Yes, You will feel at first that device is heating or battery draining fast but after first update battery backup is
good..and you can reach out to samsung India for any help if you still find it difficult operating it, and this is my personal experience, They are listening us..so post your concerns here and on the same time register your concern with samsung care.
6. We are note family and we all know how these handsets works ( i.e Note 2/3/4/5/8/10/20).
7. I have even raised my concern to samsung regarding no clear cover in the box, so its our responsibility to raise all the concerns whether small or big and we all know that samsung is listening...
8. Lastly, Those who really wants to upgrade the device just upgrade without any second thought and just don't make ur decisions based upon paid reviews of YouTube/other platforms..becoz truly speaking, One of that note that have majority of practical features was Note 4 with IR blaster & S pen Note, after with Note 8 samsung has advanced in term of design of note and now that is going on with Note 10+ first & Note 20 Ultra now...So you can easy get everything that is practically used with any of the note series, its just that if you are bored of using one headset and want to upgrade with this premium then you can like me and you would never be regrets for upgrading, otherwise enjoy what you have with you currently...
So forgot everything and enjoy your experience with Note 20 ultra the ultimate luxury....and connect with samsung care in case of any issues as they are taking on priority all your concerns ( PS I have already seen this by my personal experience)
Yes, You can opt either one of the option..That's what I have mentioned...if you go for cashback then price would be Rs 86k and if you go for exchange then price would be net of Rs 1.05 lacs less Rs 10k prebooking bonus less ( Rs 6k exchange + what would you get for your old device)....so price for Second option of exchange depends upon what you would get for ur old device but if we take the lowest value and then add bonus of rs 6k...I think final price for both the options more or less in the range of Rs 80k....
anyhow I'm not going to upgrade from my note 10 plus. I changed the new battery a couple of days back. it's better now. if I exchange I have to pay another 57000. only few cosmetic changes from Note 10+. So I'll keep note 10 until next S series launch. and also I'll get TAB s7 for that 57k. 🤣