Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra suggestions

(Topic created on: 10-24-2020 09:07 AM)
ROROSS
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
1. Add a CALL RECORD BUTTON in the main caller interface.
2. Improve shutter speed in camera or add a SPORT MODE.
3. Improve battery optimization esp for data hog apps.
4. Preset windows animation scale to 0.5x automatically without going through developer options.
11 Comments
Coolkarni
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
#2 not only for note 20 but entire galaxy s series.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
sports mode ? forget it because Samsung removed from recent flagships....and in 3.0 you cal find there are 12 features missing.....example AOD manually clock colour Charging wheel
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
For no.1,
In my Note 9, during the call, I can click on 3 dots and select stop recording. I don't know about Note20 phones.
0 Likes
ROROSS
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
same... but it'd be better if we can click the record button on the go in the main interface itself
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
thats good actually in case if you want to hide from others around you that you're recording the call.
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
For No.2,
Samsung is good at removing useful features and giving new useLESS features with every update(it was there earlier) .
Even if they decide to keep the old ones, they'll change its name and twist its functionality a bit and thereby ruin the whole feature. (Like they did to bluetooth connectivity in Note9 by giving "Devices" feature in the status bar).
I've written many posts. You can search here on this forum.
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Finally, now u must've felt the pinch by Samsung through its updates.
Welcome to Samsung's.
0 Likes
Coolkarni
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
was the sports mode available earlier?? why the hell did they remove :(
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Yes it did.
As far as why is concern. Well, does samsung ever do anything for good or the benefit of its consumers(except recent decision of 3 updates) and for any reason????
0 Likes