Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Heating issue

(Topic created on: 08-30-2020 08:51 PM)
Padu
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi 

I am using note 20 ultra past two days and if am using camera for few min.So much heat on over the phone.Samsung pl act fast and share me update.Also found many apps crushing...
9 Comments
Eswar123
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes I am also facing same issue.Samsung pls act fast.
Galaxy Note
bro the heating is because of the exynos 990 processor and in note 20 Samsung has used graphite cooling which inferior in terms of keeping phone cool than copper cooling
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Now more heating videos are cropping on YouTube. Check them. You have to now live with it even if you replace your new phone .Culprit is the processor. 😉
Padu
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Now how to rectify this.Samsung plan to replace or we need live with the situation
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
You are stuck with this now. Mark my words no update will fix this issue. I waited for the resolution of heating issue on my S20+ too but nothing happened. I will recommend you to return it if you wanna and buy Note 10 + instead.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "App crash" issue kindly follow the given below step:-

- Launch your settings>apps>crashing app>storage>touch clear cache &clear data.

For heating issue follow the instructions provided in the link given below:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

After Performing the troubleshooting steps if the issue still persists, kindly get back to us with additional information- Error log File, Video or Screen-shots. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vedvyas
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have facing same overheating with camera app. Exynos 990 is very bad chipset. Even 500 dollar phones performs well without heating issues, even if you're using for hours. Useless note 20 ultra.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

I am facing same for Indian model. It **bleep**

0 Likes