Original topic:

Note 10 plus Lost the super fast charging after One UI 2.1 update

(Topic created on: 04-16-2020 08:36 PM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Today i tested my note 10 plus. Charging 0 to 100% ( in switched off condition) 

Earlier before the update when I tested it takes 30 mins to charge 63% and reaches 100% in 1 hour 6 mins.

But after the update when intested it reaches around 65% in 45 mins and reaches 100% only in 1 hr 26 mins. Which means it takes extra 20 mins to complete 100%. Which is really bad.

Samsung we really don't know what you are doing. You simply making the device to perform worse from every update.

21 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
did you ever factory reset after update? once do that ..because for software glitches also that can be happened..
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes i did factory reset whenever we received major update.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
then may be after next security patch it will solved
0 Likes
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
upgrade to s20ultra 🤣🤣.thats what samsung wants.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
if they launched s20 ultra with snapdragon 865, i definitely buy that. but Samsung india again launched s20 series in India with inferior exynos. so i skipped
0 Likes
AtulSharma93
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Same issue here on note10+, after the last update which was released a week back.
0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
@sivakumar well I'm not facing any slow charging issue on my note 10+ in fact it getting fully charged with in 59 mins .check out my new post.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Bro charging is also affected by ambient conditions. In summer your phone heats up so may take a longer time to charge. You DON'T NEED TO RESET your phones as software glitches can't effect charging speed of switched off phones.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
bro thanks for your msg. i tested in many conditions. even i tasted yesterday in my room where the AC was on and thr room temperature is just 25°c. So either the battery might have problem or the charger which comes with pack might have some problem
0 Likes