Original topic:

Note 10 Lite Camera Light Sensor Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 09-13-2020 06:21 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note

My Note 10 Lite's Camera Light Sensor (Adaptive Brightness Sensor) is draining a lot of Battery (11.2 Percent in above Image). It has Soo many Flaws in Front Camera which is Pathetic as it is not Near the Performance Of 32MP Camera and the low light Performance is Just Bad the Flash Photography Skin Tones are looking Burnt and Front Camera Image Processing has no Details and the image after Processing looks different from the View while taking the image. Samsung Please fix the Camera, Light Sensor and Heating Issues.
7 Comments
yashchaplot
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
turn of adaptive brightness it automatically off camera light sensor and didn't consumes battery ,
because now all mobile only have camera and earpiece, no any sensor so this is software based function
0 Likes
yashchaplot
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
and also do not charge your phone over night,as i can see in our screen shots
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Haha I Know the fix but Why buy a Mid range premium mobile when you had to Compromise on many of its Features or the least basic feature like Adaptive Brightness and the Modern Batteries Should be Capable of handling small issues like over night charging or atleast for the First Year Considering I bought this phone 2 months back and I turn off fast charging when I charge it over night soo if enough people raise these Issues they might fix it.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RChan
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

I have just come across the same.

Samsung pls fix it

0 Likes
AdnanFakhro
Beginner Level 2