Original topic:

New Solution for Heating Problem

(Topic created on: 08-26-2020 04:37 PM)
Cinematographerrr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note

Yes. Let me give you the best solution for the heating problem of Samsung Phones. Before that let me explain some facts.

1. Open youtube and check your desired phone with a caption of "heating problem" . For example "Samsung S8 heating Problem". 

What you could see.. ? Yes there is a heating problem for every phone which you are checking. Right ? 

Why ????

The Simple Answer is, Phone doesn't have a exhaust fan for cooling its phone 😅😅. Just joking.

The 1st Reason is,  Hardware of the latest phones are very good or the best at the time of release. But the Applications or Games are really Using the maximum advantage of that hardware always to make their game experiences to the best. Even a coolent pipe or copper plate couldn't cool it down. So far, the same with Camera appilications too..

For example, if you shoot in 4K or HD in Samsung Note 20 Ultra., It will not get heat very fast, But if you try to do the same with Note 9 or Below, it will get heat very fast. The reason is, Note 20 ultra not taking its maximum potential, but n9 do. So if you use 8k in n20u , you will face the same fast heating issue. 

Why Snapdragon Chips are lesser in getting heat compare to Exynose because, Both companies using ARM Architecture. But Snapdragon put a lock for their gpu for for not getting over heat. But Exynos don't have a lock and so far, it will use it's maximum potention. ( Chipset Tweaks on otherside )

Now the 2nd reason. Software. Even you have a great phone with you, if the software is not good enough, then it will kill the phone very fast in the terms of battery and heating. In my knowledge Samsung UI is not the best and also alot of preloaded Apps are there in it for background running. So how you can eliminated this issue. God to Apps and disable it permanantly . This will help you a little. But more than this we have another issue is there. 

What ?

Everyone wanna feel the best experience for your games and applications, right ??? Then this is the main reason of phone heating. The Games and Application Updates. Yes. You may have a 2019 phone in your hand. But the game developer build his game for 2021. That's the reason for heating and killing your phone. Even you have an n20u, your game developer thinks about the next chipset and he always develop his games to next level graphics, fps, htz, and other features. So what, your phone will heat like a hell. Because the developer overloading the phone with graphics and other features, So your CPU and GPU will bleed for it. 

So never ever you could find a solution for you phone's heating problem. The solution of the heating problem is You. Yes.

"YOU ARE THE SOLUTION FOR HEATING ISSUE"

STOP Asking for higher FPS

STOP Asking for Higher Graphics

STOP Asking for Higher refresh rate

STOP Asking for Higher Resoultion

STOP Asking for Bigger Screen

STOP Asking new features for your games

If you want a non heating phone in this era, better use this phone. 

Okkkkkk

I forgot about another team. 😅😅

The new phone crying babies. To you. Even if you buy a Car or bike, the company will set a speed limit or ask you not to go above a specific speed till.the 1st service. You know why ? Because the engine takes time to get adapted with the situations and ways for running smoothly as driver wants. Same F###king theory is happening here. The whole phone and it's chips are new to its world. Give it a month for the calibration and adaption. Otherwise you will only have time for complaining. 

So please Accept the reality and live happily 

23 Comments
Galaxy Note
Pro 👀
Galaxy Note
I Think You Are Automobile Engineer 😂😂
Me too 😂
Galaxy Note
Haha I'm an Electrical & Electronics Engineer 😅😅
Galaxy Note
1st. There is nothing like Performance Capping in Snapdragon, even if there is why they are still performing better than UNLOCKED AND FULL SPEED EXYNOS?

2. Second If I am paying 85k for a phone I dont care their software is optimised or not, I dont care of there is limitation of hardware of software.
I have paid for best performance right? so why I will listen to the excuses?

3. The points you mentioned is merely Defence points for Samsung and no one cares, Whats wrong in asking for the Performance that we all have paid for?

4. As you said car have max speed limit but what if the car don't even touch that speed limit? What if the whole car becomes unstable even before reaching the so called "Top Speed"? If thats happening according to you thats not the manufacturer fault, Hail the Logic you have used.

Every Company need to be Criticized for their wrong doings, that's the most important part of Making things better in future.

Are the things clear?
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hey mr/miss bot first read the whole post then comment. Your copy paste won't work here. 😁
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
And and and, There is nothing like "Engine will adapt" the driver thingy, Phone's don't have "Engine" that will open up after using. They are electronics and they will work as it is no matter how you use them.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Haha bro , Everything has its own time for adaption. Means they have to get used to work with your routines.

Anyway I already mentioned above that both Snapdragon and Exynos are using the same architecture or ARM. Also i clearly mentioned about the Chipset tweaks between the Snaodragon and Exynox.

But my points was. Even that is a Samsung or Any other Company, if you forced them to do more than what they could do, it will get heat automatically. You can check any phones with the heating issues 😅😅 even it is dnapdragon or any ither chipset
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
You are wrong. They both have different cores and that the main reason of poor performance of Exynos.

They have different GPU'S too.

So I dont wanna be rude but asl yourself again about your knowledge of SNAPDRAGON and EXYNOS. 😐
0 Likes