Need Galaxy Note 10 Lite Display Original

(Topic created on: 04-18-2022 09:47 PM)
MhdAli3525
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi.,

My mobile display got some display liquid damage issue,
I need to replace the display., I have asked Samsung authorised centre, the price they said is too high. I could not able afford that much amount.

Is any one know where can I get original display with cheap price., Any online Samsung authorised store available.? Or any direct authorised care centre available..?

Please let me know ., Thanks.

17 Comments
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I paid arnd 2800 gst ncl with 1 month warranty
Ákнíl
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Well you have note 10 lite and it's already expensive. If you want ur phone for longer period than try to go for and invest in the original. Because no one know when you have to pay for the next replacement.
Krithig
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Sir please go for original fixed from authorized samsung service center. It is worth it. May be as a one time investment you may look at it
0 Likes
Malkits
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
7500 rs change display service center
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Official service center will charge no more than 8000 to 8500 INR. Could be 9000, but nothing more than that. And to answer your question, no, you will not get original parts outside of official service centers.
0 Likes
MhdAli3525
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have checked with authorised Samsung dealer located in my hometown.. they are asking 15000 to replace the display.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Contact the service center manager and show him/her the screenshot of the actual price, which @peter1 provided. And ask for a detailed breakdown of the price they are asking, like the actual price of the product, the taxes added and labour charge. Under any circumstances, it should NOT go above 9000 INR for Note 10 Lite's display replacement.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes