Original topic:

Issue With The Display

(Topic created on: 04-13-2020 04:33 PM)
Praveen2401
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Facing problem with the display of Note 10. Half of the screen is not functioning and no physical damage too.

Could any one tell me how to fix this. 

10 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
try to contact Samsung service center
once take a look at this post

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Samsung-Note-9-Display-Brightness-Issues/td-p/395892...
Devaraj
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
if you increase brightness,display works correctly??
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
no... yellow tint is there..
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
If it is in Warranty..Just wait for Lockdown to over... and ask for Display Replacement, when Service Centre Opens...Rather they itself Ask for replacing the same...
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
not in warranty
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro...First this Set is to be in Warranty Period and this issue is not to be because of any wear & Tear Condition (Physical Damage) then it will be replaced Free of Cost..My Note8 Display Replaced Free of Cost...Reason Display Burnt due use of Single Wallpaper for 3-4Months and Visible Rectangular Shape in Background matching with Wallpaper, which remains Permanent...
0 Likes
Praveen2401
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
will it come under warranty.. or service center ppl will reject saying its physical damage... coz service center ppl will definitely try to make money out of customers
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
no it is not under warranty. if they ask money for display then I'm not going to repair it
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
If it is in warranty Period and it is not because of any wear & Tear Condition (Not Due to Physical Damage) Then it will be replaced Free of Cost...I Replaced, infact Service Cente Replaced my Note8 display free of Cost due to permanent rectangular shape visible in background...
0 Likes