Original topic:

Greenship display after OneUI 3.0 update

(Topic created on: 02-15-2021 03:16 PM)
BharathG0wda
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
The worst part of samsung i have ever seen is the greenish display appearing after warranty gets void. 

I dont knw if its planned process so tat customers shud pay for new display and get it fixed everytime or its a software issue..

I had faced same greenish display issue with note 9, and now am facing it with note10+ as well.
I got note 9 display fixed by paying as no solution was given frm samsung, but now the problem has come with note10+ as well.. 

We customers with this issues need to get our display fixed under warranty terms and conditions.

I request all those facing same issues to please raise complaints and get solution for tat.

20 Comments
Galaxy Note
Well this is really Sad, But I have note10+ too but I am not facing this issue on my device.

You can try updating your phone Via smartswitch when he next patch comes (It will be available in a few days I guess) and hope that will solve the problem.
BharathG0wda
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Nor i faced the issue for these many days, its happening frm a week.
Anyway Thankyou.
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
woah... this is the greenest of green tint I've seen🤣 infact its doesn't even qualify to called tint
0 Likes
BharathG0wda
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes, you are right!!!
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Is this happening at any specific brightness level? Please check that and update.
0 Likes
BharathG0wda
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes, at full low brightness, and high brightness.
Sometimes it buffers during mid brightness as well
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Then it seems to be a hardware level issue, mot sure though, visit a service center and ask them to reflash the firmware of your device. Check if that works.
0 Likes
BharathG0wda
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Sure!!
Thank you very much!!
Galaxy Note
bhai tera display kharab ho chuka hai jake change karwale sahi ho jayega
0 Likes