BharathG0wda
Active Level 3
The worst part of samsung i have ever seen is the greenish display appearing after warranty gets void. 

I dont knw if its planned process so tat customers shud pay for new display and get it fixed everytime or its a software issue..

I had faced same greenish display issue with note 9, and now am facing it with note10+ as well.
I got note 9 display fixed by paying as no solution was given frm samsung, but now the problem has come with note10+ as well.. 

We customers with this issues need to get our display fixed under warranty terms and conditions.

I request all those facing same issues to please raise complaints and get solution for tat.

19 Comments
Well this is really Sad, But I have note10+ too but I am not facing this issue on my device.

You can try updating your phone Via smartswitch when he next patch comes (It will be available in a few days I guess) and hope that will solve the problem.
Nor i faced the issue for these many days, its happening frm a week.
Anyway Thankyou.
IcyJay
Active Level 8
woah... this is the greenest of green tint I've seen🤣 infact its doesn't even qualify to called tint
Yes, you are right!!!
Is this happening at any specific brightness level? Please check that and update.
Yes, at full low brightness, and high brightness.
Sometimes it buffers during mid brightness as well
Then it seems to be a hardware level issue, mot sure though, visit a service center and ask them to reflash the firmware of your device. Check if that works.
Sure!!
Thank you very much!!
Bantisingh2648
Active Level 7
bhai tera display kharab ho chuka hai jake change karwale sahi ho jayega