Original topic:

Galaxy Note10+ heating issue

(Topic created on: 09-11-2019 03:40 PM)
Utuu
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
 I recently bought the Galaxy Note10+ 512 | 12Gb variant and facing heating issues even when I'm not using it on high settings this is happening while I am surfing the social media apps and while playing games for a short period of time (10-15m).

I did not expected such issue with the high-end flagship phone. Would appreciate the help from your side for this issue.

7 Comments
DrGSingh
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I have 256gb versions. No such issue observed till now. Use Optimised battery setting with adaptive power save.
I think it will work
0 Likes
Utuu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i did that already....nothing seems to help
0 Likes
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
all because of non optimised one ui.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
i am also using note 10 plus...worst phone of this century in 80000 samsung looting..my phone is 9n samsung service center frim 2nd day of purchase..they are not willing to change it..after spending 80000 rs iam using my old phn..phn was continuiisly heating..battery drain..netwrk issue and while playing game its hang for 25 sec approxi. in 12 gb ram phn hangs wooh....plzz help me what should i do....tommor iam already hiring lawyer and filling legal suit on samsung
pandyamehul12
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
agree bro
it's true we spend 80000 for samsung note 10 plus
but for samsung company they have nothing to do to solve customer problem
0 Likes
pandyamehul12
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
samsung service centre and customer care don't sppourt for they have geniuen customer
I am suffring for note 10 plus
0 Likes
kinky
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
same problem. note10. 1 week of buying. what to do?
0 Likes