Original topic:

Facing horrible signal issue

(Topic created on: 04-19-2020 12:57 AM)
catchhafy
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I have a problem with note 10+ signal issue only connecting top of the terrace and ground floor and outdoor connecting few places just 2% signal bar is full and showed 4g but data not connecting at all please send us solution.
7 Comments
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Which network operator you are using?
0 Likes
catchhafy
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I was tried both network airtel as well as vodafone but no luck
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Switch on location if not enabled and then restart your phone to see if it latches to VoWifi
0 Likes
Kinshuk05
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
It could be a problem with network in your area. If you have a broadband, you can connect to WiFi and take benefit of VoWiFi.
0 Likes
catchhafy
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
if have network problem means I was tried same sim to put other device its working fine so I totally confused
0 Likes
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
In lockdown period many are facing this issue due to more load on Network
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "Network" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1)Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2)Check device in safe mode : Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode:Hold the power button and select restart on the screen.

3)Reset the device:
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).
Settings > General Management > Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes