Original topic:

Do not disturb notification

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 11:16 PM)
NamanVasudeva
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Any way to remove do not disturb icon from status bar without removing others and without disabling it altogether.
Please let me know.
9 Comments
A-
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
follow these steps :
1. slide down your notification panel .
2. click on the 3 dots >> Edit buttons >> hold the DND icon and drag it to the above space i.e. Available space.
And you're done.
NamanVasudeva
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i am talking about when dnd has been enabled how to hide is notification
A-
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Oops!my mistake ..
do one thing long press that notification. then there you'll find an option to disable the notification.

Screenshot_20210204-235056_Samsung Members_5026.jpg

NamanVasudeva
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
for some reason samsung is preventing people form disabling do not disturb mode activated notification

clipboard_image_1612463125420.jpg

A-
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Oh..I didn't try with DND mode
I think its because of the reason that it is a built in feature...
and users cannot disable notifications of many such inbuilt apps.
Sorry Bro I don't have any idea how to disable it.
0 Likes
Patriautistic
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I'm having this same issue with the Fold 3. My Note 8 allowed me to remove the icon from the notification bar, and it would still show when I swiped down and opened the full panel. I'm unable to find a fix within the Good Lock app either. As a night shifter my do not disturb never gets turned off. Slightly aggravating they removed the ability to make a tiny dot disappear from the top of our screens...

0 Likes
Techjunkie860
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Pull down the notification shade until you see three vertical dots in the top right--> select status bar -->show notification icons    --> select none and you're all set.

ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Hello User,

You can't remove the icons of system apps of Android on your status bar. But you can go for any third party apps from playstore to remove the icon. You could use Good Lock module called Quickstar if it would be a Samsung system icon. But it a Google system UI icon so there is no way to remove it officially.

THANK YOU
0 Likes
cepera
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

This drives me crazy. Every time "do not disturb" mode activates, it makes a sound. Somehow, I found settings of this system UI that tells me that sound for this notification is disabled. If samsung can't solve it, I think it would be fair for the responsible programmer to sacrifice one of its fingers for making my Z2 into an annoyeing torture device.

0 Likes