Original topic:

Battery Charging Issue Galaxy Note 9

(Topic created on: 04-25-2020 04:10 PM)
JainilP
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
When i Connect the charger the approximately time disappeared after sometime and sometimes appears while charging i can check this issue in safe mode also happened in that mode.while the approximately time is disappeared the charging is very slow at that time and it appears the fast charging is properly working. My mobile software is up to date and i having this issue from last 1 month. So please give me the solution why this is happening.  I done my mobile checks from members app everything is fine so why this is happening ? Is there any bug while charging ?
9 Comments
Balu332
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro it may be issue with your type C port... I faced similar issue and once i replaced the port fast charging stared working again.
0 Likes
JainilP
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
but i purchased mobile before six month ago only and when i connected to the charger the charging is running but the approximately time is disappeared
0 Likes
JainilP
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
what is connection of s pen and the charging? and that will reset only s pen
0 Likes
deepakjodha
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
this happens when device gets hot...no worry ..it happend with my s9 plus and note 9 in summer time
0 Likes
JainilP
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
but if charging is slow in summer then it affects to the battery
0 Likes
deepakjodha
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i think it slows down the process of charging to prevent battery damage in hot environment
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
keep device idle whe charging
turn on flight mode and use max power save mode to see if charging is proper even when phone is on
check in battery if fast charge is enabled
once do factory reset
if still problem there then either flash via odin tool or take to service center
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Follow the below troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue:-

1. We always recommend to use genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.
2. Check physical condition of USB cable, if any tear or bent please replace it with the new genuine one.
3. Avoid usage of mobile phone during charging as it consumes a lot of battery.

If issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Member > Get help > send feedback > Ask question/Error report)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
JainilP
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
i have purchased mobile in last year October so the cable of charger is good nothing any issue the approximately time some time appear and sometimes not. check out this image some it appears the timing and sometimes not why this is happening?
0 Likes