Original topic:

Note 20 black screen after restart. Please help :|

(Topic created on: 01-06-2023 06:37 PM)
annie31
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey people,

After restarting my phone, the galaxy note 20 logo appears, but after that the screen goes black but the phone still on. I recognize it when plugging the charger it vibrates and also able to get calls but obviously can't answer.

When I force restart it, still it goes black as mentioned above. Also tried to charge it using the original charger and I get the circle with the tiny lightning bolt inside, not showing battery percentage. I watched a video on YouTube showing that you tap the phone or massage it to get it to work. After a few attempts (half hour or so) got it to work https://vshare.onl/.

Everytime I restart the phone it happens again and I find myself tappingand massaging it while it's charging.

No physical damaged or water.

2 Comments
Galaxy Note
Take backup and reset your device once. If that doesn't work visit nearby service center.
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Kindly use a genuine Samsung charger.

Note: We always recommend using a genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.
There are two methods to disable the auto-restart function
Method 1

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on General management.
Step3: Tap on Reset.
Step4: Disable Auto restart (if enabled).
Step5: Auto-restart disabled.

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Go to "Settings"
Step2: Tap on "Battery and device care"
Step3: Tap on Three dots
Step4: Tap on "Automation"
Step5: Disable "Auto-restart at set times" if enabled

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes