Original topic:

After Android 10 I am facing Problem

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 03:28 PM)
Bad03
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear sir,

Please fix the issues regarding my problem.I'm using note series from note 4 to note 9(present).its the best phone ever I used.so please fixed the issues ..before android 10 and UI 2 My phone is running like a Strom...but yesterday night I got the Update and getting so many problems...My problems are :

1. freezing Issue(Major)

2.touch Issue(Major)

3.Battery Drain(Adjustable but needed)

3 Comments
Solution
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
you can try factory reset and after that wipe cache in recovery mode.
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

For Battery drainage click on below link:

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

For Hanging Issue:

>Clear the RAM memory of device (Scroll down notification panel > Setting> Device care >Memory> Clean Now).
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
Touch Issue:

> If you attach a screen protector or optional accessories to the touch-screen, the touch-screen may not function properly.

>Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps.

>Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs.

>Open Setting > General management > Reset > Reset setting > Reset setting.

>Check your device issue in Safe mode.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Uluhru4evoh
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Phone worked fine until the Samsung UI 2 update was installed. My Note 9 overheats randomnly, the screen and back light flickers on and off. Then screen has an extreme green tinge and lags as the screen gets greener. Then the full screen becomes completely green altogether. Then it becomes almost impossible to force restart with a soft reset. I have turned off blue light filter, dark mode, and my lock screen.

I have restarted in safe mode, also managed to wipe the cache partition via restart. My phone is not wet, broken or bent. I have a glass screen protector and a heavy duty pelican case.

After the update I set the phone down and put it in max power saving mode and there it sat til morning. Once i picked it up after about 3 minutes of use it got extremely hot and the screen became green.

0 Likes