Original topic:

Battery draining in Galaxy Note 10 Plus

(Topic created on: 02-19-2020 07:38 PM)
rushikesh3982
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
It seems that my Note 10 Plus is not getting into deep sleep as during night my battery drains by 20-30% when not in use.
I'm not using too many 3rd party apps except essentials like WhatsApp,  kindle, podcasts, etc.
Is anyone has a workaround for this?
5 Comments
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Facing similar issue, while putting phone on the charge, it gets charged apparently very very fast ...and to complement battery gets drained even more faster.....
rushikesh3982
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
I think I just solved the problem. I'm using lawnchair launcher, but didn't turned ON device admin access for double tap to sleep. So it was making screen OFF without actually putting the phone into deep sleep. let's see what happens tomorrow morning. I will update you tomorrow morning if you want
0 Likes
rushikesh3982
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
here are the screenshots. draining is reduced to some extent, but still a way to go
0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hey bro, I guess it also depends on your day to day usage as well...and many other factors....like what sort of usage you did...
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members