1. Settings>Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings.
2. Settings>>Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .
3. Device care>battery >power mode>select "optimised" and "adaptive power saving".
And then click on "app power management >
And enable these 2 options.
A. Adaptive battery
B. Put Unused Apps to Sleep.
FOR ANDROID 11;
A. DEVICE CARE > Battery>Background Uses Limit > Put Unused App to Sleep
B. Device care>click on 3dot at top right corner>automation>adaptive power saving
C. Device Care > Battery> More Battery Settings>Adaptive Battery
4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party app(LIKE FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE) and rarely used apps and also ON "GOOGLE APP" as well, then click on>app info(ibutton)>> go to these 3 options below on by one
A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off
B. Battery >allow background activity >off
C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.
5. Go to settings> privacy > permission manager > location> and check which app have accessing your location all the time and if you not using that apps much, then deny access or set as " allowed only while in use"
As unnecessary location access by 3rd party app causing battery drain.
6. Go to settings > Google > on device sharing> check which 3rd party apps present there for e.g. if you use paytm , paytm will shared data to show recommendation and suggestion which also cause battery drain
7. Go to settings > account and backup> Manage account > check which app syncing automatically there, and if any app which not necessary to auto sync then click on it and "disable sync"
8. Go to settings >apps>search "weather" >click on weather settings (icon)> change "auto refresh" settings as per your requirements and disable some unnecessary reminder. ( due to auto refresh it continuously consuming battery)
9. If you use Facebook frequently then disable "auto play video"
And if you are mostly uses mobile, on wifi connection then also disable "auto play videos" in YouTube.
10. Settings>Google >click on 3dot at right top corner>usage and diagnostics >off this option.
This is the quickest, easiest, and least destructive thing to try first. On most handsets you just press and hold the power button until the Restart option appears.
Update your apps
Don't have your apps set to update automatically? A rouge app is a common cause for sudden and unexpected battery drain. Head over to the Google Play Store, update any apps that need updating (updates come around fast), and see if that helps.
OK, I know. Depending on the maker, updates can either roll around on a regular basis, or be as rare as hen's teeth (which might not be as rare as Android updates on some handsets).
But it's worth a try -- fire up the Settings app and go System > Advanced and then either look for About phone or About tablet or System update or Wireless update. You may well have to dig about!
Nuke your settings!
This is the nuclear option because it will mean having to set up your phone again. Make sure you have a backup of your data before doing this.
Most people can access the reset options by firing up the Settings app and going System > Advanced > Reset options. However, some handsets require you to press the power button and some combination of the volume up or down to make this happen which you might find through trial and error (warning, this is frustrating!) or from an internet search.
New Application issue
If you have installed any new application on your mobile, then that application can cause battery drain issues. Firstly, the best option is to uninstall that new application. To uninstall the application, go to the Settings menu. Now, click on the Application Manager. After that, find that application and uninstall that App.
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support