Original topic:

Worse phone of 2024 Samsung M55

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
lokesh5_
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Guys, please highly recommended not to buy samsung m55 after reviewing for 10 days. Reason:-
1. Mobile heats up while charging and clicking photo and video
2. Below average camera ( samsung low buget mobile have better camera than this)
3. Clicked photo in camera app take long time to open
4. Battery backup is average
5. In settings, you won't find picture changing mode, its default in vivid mode.
6. Samsung follow up team give possible excuse to do this and that. They can check by themself in m55 model
7. People who believe samsung have good software and hardware should remember this worse example samsung m55

Lastly, Not buying any samsung model in future for my family. Anybody interested can buy my samsung m55 in 18k only used for 10 days.

6 Comments
vibemaniac
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Yep some of the things you are telling is right i am also an m55 user in my opinion the phone is good but software updates are necessary for the efficent working of the mobile phone hope samsung provide updates

I bought 256gb model its okay for me i loved it
0 Likes
wento
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Do u think anyone gonna buy your phone after reading this comment?
0 Likes
vibemaniac
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I also faced the camera issue after the update its okay for me still some bugs are there
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As you are facing multiple issues on your device, kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
lokesh5_
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
You guys don't have samsung m55 in your center. All user are facing same problem. Buy any new m55 in market and check yourself.
Heating issue, camera issue, and rubbish camera quality
0 Likes
lokesh5_
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Having said that sending you video file of issue, and visiting your center to verify, is only thing left to do after buying this useless samsung m55. Give the needed updates to overcome this problem or replace this handset. Recall all the sets from market.
0 Likes