Original topic:

Wifi Problem.

(Topic created on: 01-25-2022 05:16 PM)
sumantyadav5321
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
Other Phone show all wifi network are available in my area. But my samsung M30s not showing some available wifi network. And also it's show weak wifi range when connected Hotspot is near 6-7 of my device. I don't know what's going wrong. I aatched screenshot of Samsung Galaxy M30s and my other Tecno device please see this.

16 Comments
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
Screenshot not visible please share it in comments.
Galaxy M
Let's see20220125_184037_111209_1643116237.jpg
0 Likes
BVikram
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
May be due to the RF chip in this mobile only picks/shows Wi-Fi s that has good stable signal. Instead of all available.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I think so
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset Network Settings: Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Madhugiri
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Other phone are showing the wifi network but my phone is not showing the wifi network the hotspot is also not working the hotspot are not going to other devices and the Bluetooth is also not working properly please help this issue
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Try to reset network settings only.
Madhugiri
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have tried but it's not working
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Device name and model please