Original topic:

Well after the ui update on m51.

(Topic created on: 05-23-2022 12:03 AM)
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Everything is good. I am loving it no down the android 12 ui4.1 is good no doubt. But with 

Some benefits there are some losses too which we have to bear. Like since the app has been fully updated. These small small apps do get crash with time and again. Well legs hope that sooner or later an update comes. I am just seriously waiting for the new 5g services to start. Might be possible that I buy one plus 10 rather this time going for samsung 🤔 I don't know I am bit confused here.. what does my family of samsung has to say. Well been using samsung since the time samsung mobile was introduced. Earlier was Nokia Panasonic... what do u all say. Plz suggest. 
5 Comments
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Oneplus has finally settled after Oneplus 7 series
So for me Oneplus is not Oneplus anymore
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Actually my sisters were using samsung note 10 and 20 earlier. After there usage for more than 5 years on that mobile, now they have bought one plus 9 Pro. They say that the phone is super duper hit. 65 w charging the photo they take well according to them this phone is good.
But I don't one a Samsung fan always a Samsung fan. Let's see if Samsung could bring something in 45w charging in real life. Plus 7000 mah battery just like m51 what I am using right now. I am happy with the phone is just 1.5 years for the phone. Got the last update also android 12 I am loving it no issues it is just when I read my other friends having problem on there other mobile phones. One feels in there hearts of hearts should I change the brand from samsung to others. Yes or no.

That's a million Dollor question which often comes to mind.
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro I don't recommend one plus now..
As @sayan15 said it is settled ..

U can wait this Yr and buy a new one next Yr bro ..
Who knows this one plus may change,(oxygen os 13) and also Samsung..

I also wish that Samsung may launch every year a 7k mah device .
Let's see
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
At the price of around 50k, I would rather suggest s21fe, moto edge 30 pro, iqoo9, vivo x80 and iphone 12. Oneplus will be my last option.
Or you can wait for one more year and hope for s22fe based on snapdragon. By that time, we will get an idea about the OS situation in Oneplus as well.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Also add real me gt 2 pro to the list. As of now, after Samsung, realme has the best ui in Android.(Except, of course for moto and google).
0 Likes