Original topic:

Who else wants to see these changes?

(Topic created on: 12-30-2020 12:27 AM)
MSM31
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
1. Dark mode in which almost everything should be in complete Black. For Example, in the settings I could see bubbles with grayish background, similarly in Messages and other apps.

2. Clock, when I swipe left to right or right to left the screen should also change but I need to tap that name in order to go to say Stopwatch.

3. Calculator app by Samsung is not upto the competition, it doesn't have forex etc. You can consider Mi Calculator for reference as I love it.

4. Calendar app feels weird when I scroll down in it, the way it extends downward doesn't gives a good feeling to me.

5. Messages app, almost everytime it doesn't hide sensitive information like OTPs etc. Please fix these.

6. I need icons customization, icons are neither square nor circle. Please add an option to change the icon shapes.

7. I don't want to see the Battery % in AOD. Please add an option to remove it.

8. Since my M31 doesn't have a Notification light. Can you please add an option to use the LED/Area which blinks when we use the face unlock?

9. Keyboard, please add an option to use the comma without tapping the special characters button.

10. Power mode shouldn't create a new icon in the status bar, it should reflect in the existing Battery icon.

I feel MIUI's interface is much clearer and appealing (ignoring the Ads 😅) as compared to One UI.
15 Comments
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
one ui 3 me edge light ajaygaa
baaki ka no idea
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
edge lighting is there in one UI 3
0 Likes
Galaxy M
s
1- definitely no, it's best to have grey bubbles instead of pitch back with messages. Discord super dark mode isn't good when using
7-you can disable it in settings
0 Likes
MSM31
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
7. Well I can't find it in the settings, it'll help if you could provide a screenshot.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
this

Screenshot_20201230-085540_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
MSM31
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I already did this. It's talking about the charging information and not the battery percentage on the AOD. You can try yourself.
0 Likes
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
point 10: you can download Samsung Music and "Samsung video player" from Galaxy Store....
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
point 2: not like that.....but in one UI 3.0 update...
on clicking clock time in lock screen...
you can see a bit more like music player, screen on time, weather, alarm...also edit and customize it...

Screenshot_20201230-123206_Settings_2975.jpg

Screenshot_20201230-122937_One UI Home_2974.jpg

Screenshot_20201230-122926_One UI Home_2973.jpg

0 Likes
MSM31
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
What you are telling is different than what I said. I'm talking about the UI of the Clock App.
0 Likes