Original topic:

Samsung M31s android 11 and one ui 3 update

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 11:27 AM)
Jayp2799
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I've asked and see what answer i got....they're saying Samsung M31s is going to get full one ui3...
What say people?

rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I think we won't get full one ui as if we get full one ui then m51 users will also get and if they get then no will buy f62
Jayp2799
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
then I'm not going to buy samsung ever again.!! this phone's more than 20k man.!. they should give full ui
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yup we can hope . but I am not sure
Jayp2799
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
no one's sure....!! though I'm sure about one thing, if they don't give full ui I'm not going to buy samsung again
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
People will still buy F62 because it has a better processor at the same price.
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
in long run snapdragon processor perform better as compare to exynos
and exynos processor throttle a lot
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It depends. If we compare the same level in 2 brands, then it is correct. A flagship Exynos will be better in both short and long run when compared to a midrange Snapdragon.
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
They should have gone with exynos 980 with a graphite coating for better cooling. But, they gave exynos 9825, which is a very powerful processor, without even giving a graphite coating and hence, it's aggressively throttling.
shiv33
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
they dont know even what we know
Nick95
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Wait and watch, Russian version got Core UI 3.0 for M31s. Customer representatives don't know full info. Last time they told me M51 already has CA, had a talk with senior management then they corrected themselves that M51 does not have CA.