Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Network Issues

(Topic created on: 01-13-2021 10:20 AM)
PRITom9085
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Take my salute at the beginning. When I turn on the data connection on my mobile(Samsung Galaxy M21), the internet connection is turned on, but I can't use my mobile data in any way. Data connection on mobile is always fluctuating in 4G, 3G, 2G and I can't do internet browsing at all smoothly. Mobile network is constantly connecting or loading. And the download speed is not at all. Download speed is always below 20KB/s. I can't download anything by using my mobile data. When I turn on the data connection of the mobile, only two out of four spots of the network signal of the mobile show, i.e. the network signal of the mobile is always very weak. The internet speed and download speed of my SIM is very weak and low quality. 

How can I Fix this Network Problem in my handset(Samsung Galaxy M21)????? 

14 Comments
PRITom9085
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
After going to safe mode,, then what should I do????
0 Likes
geometry
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
and one more thing you will see gradually increase in speed in upcoming week. i mean please wait for 1 week you will definitely going to get decent speed.
Solution
geometry
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
after going to safe mode go to setting and set LTE/ 3G/2G auto connect and reset APN to default and then by searching network select automatically select network. And now open YouTube, you will see Better speed. OR you can turn off safe mode and then see your data speed.
PRITom9085
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thank you so much for your helpful information 🙂
0 Likes
geometry
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
thanks man!!!