Admin009
Active Level 6
Poor ram management on my Galaxy M20 I don't why from past one month my phone is killing apps and throttling the CPU after getting a bit hot. And then today I see this, 2.1 

gb ram used (excluding reserved) while running a few apps (not even games). My phone is lagging right now as I write this review. Samsung should fix this with a software update. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nezuko
Active Level 9
i have encountered the same issues, but i constantly restart my device, so that way i can manage the ram even better, you should try it as well!

View solution in original post

8 Comments
geometry
Active Level 5
I think you need to uninstall some useless app, which are trying to consume your most of the ram storage.
System UI , Android OS , One UI Home , Android System are using maximum memory. What can I do
haha, it's your system app u can't disable it. because they are always running so they will use max. ram storage so except these app search for another apps other than core apps.
you can also schedule your mobile phone for auto off mode so that your mobile able to cope with less ram memory.
Abpal
Active Level 7
This is my M20's ram management, with some apps installed. Hence, this is not a software bug

Screenshot_20210112-151124_Device care.jpg

Hari_dev
Active Level 3
try clearing cache of social media....
Nezuko
Active Level 9
i have encountered the same issues, but i constantly restart my device, so that way i can manage the ram even better, you should try it as well!

View solution in original post

Thanks bro for help