Original topic:

MAJOR ISSUE

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
VALENTINOO
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I have been using samsung phone last 5 6 years but in this m34 i am having various issues

Toch feedback and animation response time verey poor

Fingerprint recognition verry slow i have tp touch 2 to 3 times to unlock 

Battery drains fast 

Camera is decent 

Whenever i call someone it takes a lot of time in opening the call window only 

Frequent lags in general use like i am typing now also 2 to 3 lags happened 

Please samsung all these issues can be cleared by software update please resolve them 

These type of phones are used by less tech enthusiasts so they only manage with what they got please improve there experience 

You can email me also 
Pwian.mihir14@gmail.com

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
VALENTINOO
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
I have sent the reports now lets see what happens

Thanks
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Your's most welcome.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Your's most welcome to here.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As you are facing multiple issues on your device, kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support