Original topic:

M30S restarts automatically and frequently

(Topic created on: 06-21-2021 10:07 PM)
Neel77
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I am using this M30S since last one year. Two days back I it hang up while I was using whatsapp. Thereafter it started rebooting every now and then. Took support through whatsapp from the official samsung whatsapp support. But problem not resolved. Plz help.
mahesh_reddy
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

I'm definitely not buying a Samsung device again. That's that. I've had a defective Samsung AC delivered and they wouldn't process the complaint in time. Now they tell me that return window is over(I've placed the complaint a week after installation) and told me that they can only repair and not replace. I've bought the AC in February this year and the issue still remains pending till date. They haven't even managed to repair the unit.

Turns out it is a common complaint with the 2021 model air conditioners.

Neel77
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
They should be responsible about it. Why should the consumers suffer because of their faith on the brand?
Arry99
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Everyone who is facing motherboard issues with their Samsung M30s and other samsung devices. kindly get your problems register over Samsung's customer care and give them feedback, As they don't have any of such complaints and feedback for this issue, the more you all will comlaint only then this issue will get Attention and then they will find some solution for this issue. And Please Start posting your problems on twitter and tag Samsung Officials.

I am also facing the same issue with my m30s. done complaint on samsung care and talked to the Area Service Manager of samsung but nothing happened. As, he said he don't have any  comlaints regarding m30s restarting issue and motherboard issue, so i have to pay the price for the motherboard, Not got any positive Response him. 

So, just start complaining and tweeting about this issue, so that they recall the devices having these issues. if you people don't want to waste your money.  

Neel77
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I am using another Redmi mobile of same price range since last 6 yrs. Never encountered such problem. If I don't get any assistance from Samsung to resolve this issue, I will start a campaign against Samsung products. And do anyone have any idea about whether the error logs we send to then through this app works out? Or they are simply poaching to our personal data?
vicky198
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Go ahead, we will support your campaign as much as possible
lalitosharma
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Tag this Samsung CEO on Twitter
lalitosharma
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
It's a company fault Samsung M30 s bad experience
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vinayraya
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Phone get restart randomly, hangs a lot.
Safe mode won't work.
Factory reset no use.
All started once the os was upgraded to Android 11
0 Likes