Original topic:

M21 Service Problem

(Topic created on: 11-16-2021 12:43 PM)
Soumya_Hazra
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

I am Using Galaxy M21.

Just after using 1yr and 2 month, My mobile is getting restarted automatically. One day it took reboot but got stuck in SAMSUNG logo.

I went to SAMSUNG forum, I found many peoples are having the same issue after updating SAMSUNG UI.

I went to SAMSUNG Service Center, They told me I need to change motherboard and that will cost 5,300+Tax+Service Charge

I went to SAMSUNG Store for asking exchange price, They told me I will get 2,000 to 2,500 as exchange discount.

So, I totally believe that, SAMSUNG is cheating with their customer, with this Product. Cause, I came to know from SAMSUNG Store, that maximum M21 customers are facing the same issue and Store person also said that M21 is a defective product (though I don't have any written document from Store).

Either We need to believe that SAMSUNG mobile will last only for 1 year, or SAMSUNG has released this model just to cheat us intentionally.

SAMSUNG should compensate or give some subsidy for changing motherboard for this model, because SAMSUNG know very well that this model is a defective model.

In our area, we are promoting SAMSUNG to avoid China Brand, but if this is the behavior from SAMSUNG, how can someone rely on this brand.

12 Comments
Galaxy M
NOWDAYS SAMSUNG PHONE QUALITY HAS DEGRADED !
Galaxy M
M31 stuck on logo.
Useless product.
Wast of harden money.
Hangsung cheating innocent Indians.
Husain53
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Its not harden money. You should write hard-earned money.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
😀it's shortform.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
You are right bro...i have faced same problem
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I am not suggest to buy samsung mobile..i can't believe after buy samsung. M21 phone
0 Likes
Ashwinash
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Due to software bug I think. .
0 Likes
Soumya_Hazra
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

If it was software issue, then Service center technician is **bleep**. If it was due to software update, then it was duty of Samsung to compensate their customer. If it was not related to software, then Should we believe that a 14K phone will last only for 1 year. The worse brand.

0 Likes
Ashwinash
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Few day's before I saw an article related to restart issues. . I think issue is fixed
0 Likes