Original topic:

M21 Motherboard issue

(Topic created on: 08-28-2021 08:41 PM)
rajudec
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

My  M21 motherboard need to be repaired as per Samsung service center and need 7K. I have purchased my phone around 14 month back. It was also told that its manufacturing defect, any idea what I do with my phone now ?

16 Comments
rajudec
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

yeah, right. Unless we highlighted it in proper way, nobody(Samsung side) going to listen us.

BuntyMET
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
From when the problem started?
0 Likes
rajudec
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

It's started recently almost after 14 month of Phone purchase date.

0 Likes
Galaxy M

Hi,
I have been used Redmi mobiles for the past 4 years, but due to some personal interests, I decided to not use Chinese products anymore and changes to Samsung for protecting my pride and nation. I purchased an M21 last year and I am satisfied with the product. Its warranty period just expired and 2 days before(15 Sep 2021) I have done an update. After the update, it reboots and froze on the boot screen. When consulting the service center they told its hardware damage. Hardware damage after 13 months.What a genuine product delivered by Samsung. I have all my company documents on that mobile and all lost it. I am an embedded engineer and feel sorry for what type of hardware you delivered for 14k. I will send the product to your headquarters and please study the malfunctions of the hardware, and please update the quality as per your study, and I don't want the product back. Take it as a gift, and I am not ready to repair the product by spending 6k rupees even after 1 year.
Now I am realizing the fact that I can trust china products better than yours and I would never come back to Samsung. The **bleep** fact is that when I visited the service center 2 other similar cases appeared. So I think this is your strategy.

So I wish you all the best dear Samsung, thank you for making me realize why they say all glittering are not gold

0 Likes
saanzay
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
The M21 phone restart problem starts after your 1 year warranty. Service center recommends to change motherboard that costs 8k. This restart issue could be due to patch update of July. Looks it's being done wantedly to run us to Service center and spend additional bucks out of our pockets
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M

My phone is in dead condition,and i am not willing to spend another 6k for replacing the motherboard.Then how can I register it through the application

0 Likes