Original topic:

My Experience with Exynos 9611 📱

(Topic created on: 11-02-2022 11:10 PM)
Chanakya_Reddy
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
This post is regarding my feedback and experience with Exynos 9611 mobile Galaxy M21. 
It was started in July 2020 during lockdown. At that time, I have bought that mobile. 
I heard about many restart issues with M21, M30s, M31, A50s, M31s, A51, F41 phones which have common processor Exynos 9611.
I thought I was lucky that my phone was still alive without any issue.
After 2+ years, on today, it started to hang and restart itself today when using basic apps.
I won't use memory card, play games in mobile.

I tried many ways:
First Stage:
It restarted about 6 times in 1 hour time interval.
Second Stage:
Then I checked for updates and a security patch was available. Updated it.
The issue is not stopped still. It restarted about 8 times in the gap of 5 hours.
Third Stage:
Uninstalled all unnecessary apps, removed sim.
Still not resolved.
Fourth Stage:
I have taken backup of all the data and performed factory reset.
Then it restarted about 3 times in the time interval of in an hour.

So,finally I have decided to not to visit any service center to waste money on that motherboard.

I have changed to my parent's old Galaxy J6 which is better than M21.
Thank you SAMSUNG for your Laginos 9611 and buggy software updates. 

In future I may not purchase Samsung phones, but even if I purchase Samsung, it won't be of Exynos processor and S***ty One UI CORE.

Even though it have problems, I love my phone, it worked for 2 years like a charm. It's my First new Smartphone ever and gave me knowledge which type of phones to buy and about technology.
I hope this post helps users to purchase new mobile.
THANK YOU

12 Comments
SamDin459
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yeah buddy you are right Samsung is **bleep** sluggish with their exynos model everytime it's just a unfair judgement for those who pays the same as the sd varianta and still gets poorer performance in their flagship one's also
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
As soon as I read Exynos 9611, my mind was like "say no more"!
It's a shame that Samsung is not addressing this issue. I hope someone approaches the consumer court.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You don't have to pay to get the motherboard replaced! They will do it for free.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
No, bro. They are not giving it for free. They are charging at least 2k and that too not for everyone. You sure they are giving it for free?
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Atleast in my region, they are. Well, that's another problem. Samsung's customer service is more inconsistent than anything else. But then, I have heard from several people that they are doing it for free.

Then ofcourse you have the email to CEO thing, which almost guarantees a free repair if there is no liquid damage.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Ok bro, let me check with people whether they are doing it in Kerala.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Do inform me about what's going on, I will have a talk with the team accordingly.
Galaxy M
Same here with my m21 device after 2 year and since Oct 2022 now using this device with safe mode only
kuldee0
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Same information Kitna bar Donge kuch Hota to h nhi is se