Original topic:

GalaxyM21 1.5 Year Experience ...😢(After Dec update)

(Topic created on: 12-30-2021 06:23 PM)
Ganesh6401
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Bought This Phone In May 2020 from Amazon because of AMOLED Display at 12k which no phone has under 14k at that time.Even though Chinese brands are providing very good chipsets like Snapdragon 720g and mediatek g95 they lack Amoled Display...I never used samsung phone In the past but bought this because of trust in samsung even Though exynos 9611 is slower than my old Phone's snapdragon 675...until middle of 2021(Almost 1 year) This Phone performed good even Though there are some Lags Even In the insta,twitter I neglected cause of AMOLED Display...but after some my phone suddenly hanged and rebooted on itself and I was shocked I didn't installed any third party apps or anything.. I reset my phone but after some days again it hanged and restarted many times randomly and i saw many users in community complaining about Restart issues because of some crippled update by samsung...I went to service center and they are asking 7K for repair which should be free of cost and my warranty was over by that time.....
Now even new updates can't fix this issue as this a hardware issue and I didn't expected this from Samsung...
Many People Say Chinese Phones Don't last long as Samsung But this is completely False...Even My old xiaomi phone which is 3 year old never had these type of issues and It is working fine...(I Am Running Custom Rom Without Root and Even Banking Apps are Running Fine And I never faced these issues in MIUI Also)
I Want to Exchange This Phone On flipkart but the exchange value is lower than my 3 year old redmi phone... 

My M21 Version:
My old phone Redmi Note 7 Pro:

If Anyone Using Any Samsung Phones that uses any other processors apart from exynos 9611,9610 Processors(Even other exynos processors),Snapdragon And Mediatek Processor Powered Samsung Phones Did U Faced These Kind of issues? Comment Down and tq for reading this long post with patience if u did read completely....

10 Comments
ArpitSinghal
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I am also seeing multiple post for similar issue with M21.
Galaxy M
Yes bro
It is very common nowadays
In the previous month, there were hundreds and hundreds of post about this issue in the community. It is all because of this Exynos 9611
All say that they charge 6k- 9k for the motherboard at service center
Ariq27
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Get rid of the stupid m21 and use your xiaomi phone
Madhu770
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I would suggest to buy one of Motorola or Nokia phone. Chinese brands may offer good specs but they are not trustworthy .
GalaxyF12user
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Lol, Motorola is also Chinese
0 Likes
Madhu770
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Originally it was US based company but it's now bought by Lenovo which is a Chinese company. But Motorola is a trustworthy phone and I guess it follows US rules and does not share personal information to Chinese government.
Galaxy M
Yeah. Moto is doing well now
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

And get the job sheet and contact us on https://www.samsung.com/in/support/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Navi01
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Yes bro I also face this issue.
0 Likes