Original topic:

Issues in my m52

(Topic created on: 07-24-2022 07:26 AM)
rajpatil
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I am using  this phone  from  8th  of jun and facing  some network drop  some time  touch  notresponding and VOLTE turn  of
6 Comments
Galaxy M
Using this phone from 31 Oct 2021 , facing touching not responding issue after a12 update but after July update it got fixed.
0 Likes
Har335h
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Even I'm facing the network drop issue. With this M52 5g.

& i know few people using F41 and M31.. one UI 4.1 just killed their motherboards after 1 month of updating to one UI 4.1 (samsung repair person instructed us that don't update it , after replacing motherboard 😂).
I think samsung is going with its old policy of killing phones with its updates in 2 yrs.
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I m not facing either of the problems u have mentioned ke jaisa chalt a hai
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Ek hi problem hai ki panoi lagne se hi hang hota hai
0 Likes
Kashmoraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I have the same issue
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Kindly restart your smartphone once and also re-insert your SIM card.
Check device network in an open area: Kindly check your device in a different location/network coverage area.

Check device network mode settings
Please follow the below steps.
Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Connections.
Step3: Tap on Mobile networks.
Step4: Tap on network mode SIM1 or SIM2.
Step5: Select network mode.
Note: We recommend setting device network mode as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

Kindly do check the same SIM card in another phone or another SIM card on the same phone to verify the issue.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes