Original topic:

Issues after updating M30s to Android 11 One ui 3.0

(Topic created on: 02-14-2021 09:08 PM)
DedSec321
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I am regreting to update my phone to Android 11 one ui 3 it doesnt feel smooth like android 10 one ui 2 whenever i use full screen gesture it start lagging and ui stutter and whenever notification popup it start stuttering and lagging and compare to android 10 it consume alot RAM even my backgroup apps are closed and while using any camera related application it start lagging please i request to samsung to fix this issues with update i am really missing one ui 2.0 it was so smooth
13 Comments
Galaxy M
Same here. I am missing Android 10 on M31.
0 Likes
DedSec321
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
me too Android 10 one ui 2 was lit
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
These issues were there with s10 series also... but they pulled the update and released better one later...
sadly they won't give this treatment to M series.
0 Likes
DedSec321
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
they have to treat all series equally i know M series is very low budget category device but we need atleast smooth UI experience i am not saying that i want best performance in gaming or expecting anything big in M series but atleast UI i want smooth Android 10 One Ui 2.0 was so smooth i never had complaint with that
0 Likes
DedSec321
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
bro i already did this stuff even i do factory data reset and hard reset its UI bug and bad optimization of one ui 3
Galaxy M
Same here. I also did all the steps to resolve even I visited Samsung Service center and they perform factory reset and gave me but it didn't work out. So it's basically Software issue.
0 Likes
DedSec321
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yeah u r right bro its ui bug and bad optimization i was so happy with one ui 2 alot better and smooth but they ruined all that smoothness in one ui 3 hope they fix issue in next patch update
SauRabhji
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
update some important app..Then your problem will be solve.
0 Likes
DedSec321
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
already updated apps
0 Likes