Original topic:

Galaxy M30s hanging and restarting automatically

(Topic created on: 12-12-2020 04:27 PM)
janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

I bought M30s last year november 11 2019 and till end of november it was working fine. After i did the latest update i am facing the hanging and automatic restart issue. This issue is happening so frequently.

Customer care representatives did a first level of trouble shooting through remote but issue persists  so gave a reference number and  has advised to visit the service center .Even after the flashing the OS  did not resolve my restart issue. totally frustrated.

I was a happy samsung customer till  now.  When I visited the service center atleast few people came there had a similar issue with M30s. and also even in the samsung members app as well I could see many people  encountering the same problem in M30s. I would like Samsung being a market leader and reputed brand has to voluntarly update the service center to resolve this issue by replacing the mother board free of cost for the  damage caused by this software update in M30s model so that customer like me can still refer and recommend samsung brand to friends and relative as done before.

I urge samsung to provide a new intermediate patch to resolve this hanging and restart issue/ replace the mother board free of cost for the  damage caused by this software update.

25 Comments
janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

Thanks for liking   this issue. i know a lot of members are facing this similar  issue

Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Lol! I am using same m30s and playing heavy games in it. No lag so far.
0 Likes
janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

Ji, i was also using the phone and I was a happy samsung customer . But I am facing this issue only after restart . I think u understand my issue.

0 Likes
janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

Clearly I have stated the problem and I have mentioned that I have tried all the troubleshooting option  recommended by samsung customer care executives and also by the service center .

I would need the help of the samsung technical team to update samsung on the above issues due to the latest software patch and either  recommend a new software update / replace the motherboard issue  caused by this software update.

0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Sorry! I can't help in this matter, You can pressurize higher authorities of Samsung regarding this.
0 Likes
janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

thank you. I am requesting samsung as i cant pressurize them and all.

0 Likes
vignesh1234
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
brother plz try to enable medium power save mode it resolved to me
0 Likes
Kiran_Puvvula
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

yes.. this medium power save mode useful to me... but while working on apps.. or camera.. same problem repeats..

janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

why are samsung not providing a software update to solve this issue ?. I dont understand even after so many customer facing this issue are they not bothered about customer service, if so what happened to Nokia in india would happen to Samsung?.