Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy M30s Update

(Topic created on: 08-17-2021 02:34 PM)
Noyon550
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I just got an ota update on my galaxy m30s device. Some user repoted that they have facing and issue like stuck on logo after update aamd restarting repeatedly. So I just wanted to be sure that, if it is safe to update my phone or not?

??
27 Comments
Galaxy M
Are you nuts? have you seen what last update did to M30s users? I'd rather have lower security and an Unfried phone than a high security phone whose motherboard is fried
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
But no one said that this update did anything wrong.
And about the users getting those issues , believe me , no company can assure you that the update can't do those things. There are always some people with whom such things happen. And that is the reason Samsung says to backup ur data before updating because even though the chances are slightest , but the chances are. And this is not a Samsung Exclusive issue. This can happen in any brand phone ( I dont know about Apple).
0 Likes
Galaxy M
There are unlucky people who have issues but M30s had too many of them, over a hundred users has this issue. Besides the question being asked is 'whether This update is safe' the response of that user is 'I don't know if this update is bad, security is important'
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Check the details. It dosen't say anything about security. That means it was made for bug fixes only.
0 Likes
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Nhi kro update
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
You can go for it bro.. my mother recently updated her device and its perfectly fine
0 Likes
rahgoku97
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Can update
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I have updated when it arrived not any problems have faced till now...and previous i hadn't faced any reatart problems in my m30s
0 Likes