Original topic:

Eye and nerve problems due to super amoled display

(Topic created on: 08-18-2020 10:48 PM)
Sousam20
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
have bought samsung M30 and M31 only 2 days ago through Amazon.But both the phone hurts eye, creates very painful feeling to eye, nerve even impossible to walk,look etc. I have known that pwm technology in reducing brightness is the main culprit. Now what to do? How to tackle that. I want replacement by IPS display without pwm technology. I have invested almost 30000 rupees . Is not the responsibility  of samsung  as a reputed brand to look after that matter..
24 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
🤔🤔🤔
if you know the culprit then set at your desire
disable adaptive brightness
simple
but may I know how did you recognise main culprit?
any prove?
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
till date this is quite amazing post i have ever seen😉😉
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Did you understand it bro? I couldn't.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yes he said due to AMOLED pwm technology people are facing eye problems as this technology of light controling is not good for health
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
My father uses his j7 prime "AMOLED" with full brightness for some 3 yrs but he doesn't have any problem.
0 Likes
Sousam20
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
in any brightness level it is happening
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
bro as you mentioned it is due to brightness reducing then disable auto brightness and fixed as per ur requirement
Sousam20
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Please know PWM technology
0 Likes
Sousam20
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
When someone's 30000 rupees gone and problem is actual, search internet and youtubes there is a large amount of people whose eyes cannot cope with the flickering. But we did not know it previously went on buying samsung mobiles with samoled display . I have previously bought On7 pro used it for 3 years no problem
0 Likes