Original topic:

M33 5g Best Value for money for working class people

(Topic created on: 08-25-2023 05:30 PM)
SudeshKumarBanyal
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Are you working qnd need a a value phone for your hard earned money?

M33 5g is the best phone for you!
It is the most underrated phone vicitim of so called reviews by youtubers.

Let talk about this phone!
Camera?
It is best for takin photographs, nore than sufficient for all your momorable moments.

Display?
Most youtubers have critcised its tft display as they just have crammed 'amoled dispay are better.' I have been using this phone since last 10 months. Its diaplay quality is not even a bit less. Moreover tft twchnology is more mature and less likely to fail. Dont fall in Amoled gimick. Moreover, We have already seen so many cases of 'verticle line' problems in amoled displays. At least this phone will not see that frustrating thing.

Battery?
This phone has best in class battery what most working people need. It has no match for battery life.

Performance?
Office gowers will never find this phone less then any else. Exynose 1280 may not be best optimized for gaming, but that does not mean it has any less in other daily performance.

Gaming?
Like me most if working people do not have extra free time to invest gaming dedicatedly. Most of us are not heavy gamers. I think not being cutting edge for gaming is not a deal breaker. For causual gamers, this phone is more than required.

All in all i can say this phone is most value for monaley phone with knox security, full one ui. Best battery, best camera, good performance.

I hope samsung will also extend its 4 years of OS updates to this phone. That may make this phone best in best 
8 Comments
user963
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
No u won't get 4 years of updates only 2 years
Galaxy M
Samsung can extend its software updates if to please its calued customers. Samsung had dine it with many phones. Let us hope and urge samsung.
user963
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
It is a company it has to make profit by under 20k phones extention of updates is very rare
0 Likes
Galaxy M
The same company is promising m34 the 4 years of updates. The launch prices of both phones are almost same.
user963
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
I'm saying of the old phone is not possible the promise of 4 years of update is done at the launch of m34 but for m33 it is not promised at launch and extention of updates after launched is not done
user963
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
M34 is best at the price
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
My dear, You are absolutely right now. Please Samsung , think on it's 4 years OS updates just like M34 by your's open heart....Thanks.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Providing a continued great experience is our first priority. We appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. We have noted down the feedback.

We are continuously working for making our products better and more efficient. You can contact us back if you have any queries regarding the Samsung products and we will definitely help you with that.

Thank you for writing to Samsung. Have a great day!

Warm Regards,
Harmandeep Kaur,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes