Original topic:

Storage problem

(Topic created on: 12-27-2017 10:51 AM)
RI3C
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Wrong storage info is shown. It shows that applications take up 6.24gb but when i added up the size of the apps in device memory it added up to 5.6 gb. So where are the remaining storage gone ? In the device optimising app the storage capacity is shown different in different places as it is evident form the screenshots that i have attached. 80a20a8e-9e26-4905-924f-3eeb8764ab14.jpg
e9720d81-d4e3-42bf-918f-38102a1e39ad.jpg
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy J
hmdmydkyddkygkdgnzfnzzgnxmhhmx
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to offer some troubleshooting steps that will help to overcome the issue :
1) Optimize Storage Space by scheduled cleaning of phone by navigating into Apps -> Smart Manager/device maintenance -> Storage -> Schedule optimization/S Clean
2) Optimize Storage Space by zipping unused apps by navigating into Apps -> Smart Manager/device maintenance -> Storage -> Zip apps
3) Optimize Storage Space by moving content to memory card by navigating into Apps -> Smart Manager/device maintenance -> Storage -> Move to Memory Card (If option available)
4) Optimize Storage Space by deleting Duplicate images. by navigating into Apps -> Gallery-> Settings ->Delete Duplicate images
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
avihindu
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
how to move system application in SD card
0 Likes
jayantamit
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
system application cannot move to sd card
0 Likes
jayantamit
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
I have not installed a single app but my storage is full how
0 Likes
jayantamit
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
do one one thing reset your phone to default settings by factory's data reset okay
your problem will be solve
0 Likes